Before women could become visible as philosophers, they had first to become visible as rational autonomous thinkers. A social and ethical position holding that chastity was the most important virtue for women, and that rationality and chastity were incompatible, was a significant impediment to accepting women's capacity for philosophical thought. Thus one of the first tasks for women was to confront this belief and argue for their rationality in the face of a self-referential dilemma. So Do you know what male chastity means to your man? Let’s reveal it.
What Is A Chastity Cage?
A male chastity cage is a device that “locks” the wearer’s penis inside. It prevents the wearer from getting a full erection, which means masturbation, sexual intercourse, or other sexual activity are off the table until their key-holder says it’s OK to do so. Because chastity cages literally cage the wearer’s penis, it’s important to ensure that you know exactly how to use it and remove it quickly, if necessary. Otherwise, you could end up in the ER.
“The aim of male chastity is to embrace and savor the journey towards orgasm,” says Tatyana Dyachenko, a relationship expert, sex therapist, and founder of Peaches and Screams. “When choosing a restrictive device, always do your homework first; make sure it’s from a reputable company and that the male chastity device is safe.”
Why Use a Chastity Device?
There are numerous reasons you should have a penis cage, but the main one is improving your relationship and enhancing intimacy.
- Handing your partner the power over your penis’ freedom requires a lot of trust and belief they’ll do the right thing. Moreover, it improves bonding among partners by inducing a unique dependency where your partner decides when to let your penis free for penetrative sex.
- Another reason you ought to be using a penis cage is to improve the romance in the relationship. When couples stay together for long, the sex life is bound to become a bit dull. Using the right cock cage is thus a great way to introduce something new and exciting, so your life between the sheets becomes more unpredictable and thrilling.
- Denying your man immediate orgasm amps the sex drive while improving the focus. As long as he can have sex with you anytime, chances are there won’t be anything to look up to. There is very little, if any, motivation to please you. However, limiting the urge to have sex means your partner has something to look up to. It’s like a celebration of finally being free. Think of it as a way to recharge so you can come back and please your partner with renewed vigor.
- Lastly, penis cage use heightens the stakes for couples that love playing the dominant and submissive roles. In a dom/sub relationship, the master decides when the sub is free and can enjoy penetrative or oral sex. On the other hand, the sub enjoys their master’s unpredictability and assertiveness.
What To Consider When Buying A Male Chastity Cage?
Before you decide on which chastity cage you’d like to try out, you should consider:
- Penis sizes. Measure the penis size when it’s fully erect and again when it’s flaccid. Both measurements are essential when we’re discussing a literal cage.
- Scrotal circumference. Be sure to measure the circumference of your balls, too. You don’t want to be uncomfortable!
- Do you plan to wear the cage during the day? If so, what clothing options do you have that can accommodate your member and the cock cage itself?
- Sexual stimulation tolerance level. Don’t push yourself. Start slow! “Beginners will need to build up their tolerance, so start with short stints,” Someone says. “Wear the male chastity device for a few hours at a time; slowly start to increase the amount of time you wear it, and you should find you’ll be able to go a few days with it on,” he “Never wear chastity devices for multiple days straight away. You need to break into it slowly.”
- After you’ve given some thought to the considerations above (really think about these things), you have the info you need to make a sound purchasing decision.
How To Put On A Chastity Cage
There are a few essential steps to take before putting on a chastity cage.
Here’s a quick guide:
- Discuss the “rules” with your partner. Open and honest communication between you and your partner is essential, no matter what you’re doing! Before you decide if chastity play is for you, discuss the “rules” with your partner and establish safe and healthy sex life boundaries.
- Put the spare key somewhere safe. While the point of chastity is to be locked up, the key holder may want to consider keeping a spare key in a safe and accessible place just in case of an emergency.
- Get familiar with the device. You’re going to be getting pretty up close and personal with this device, so before you do anything, go ahead and familiarize yourself with it. Take it apart, put it back together again. See how it works, check the locking system, test the keys, etc. The last thing you’d want to do is put on a chastity device that’s poorly made or faulty.
- Clean up. Once you’ve found the perfect cage, you’ll need to ensure to clean up everything down there. You may want to shave, too (to avoid any unnecessary tugging or discomfort).
- Get the lube. Lubrication will make this process so much easier. Add a bit of lube to the device, your penis, and your balls (for good measure).
- Start with the ring. Place each testicle through the ring one at a time, then bend your penis downwards and slide it in. If your cage has a hinge mechanism, insert your testicles one at a time and then bend your penis either upwards or downwards so that the enclosure can hinge over it.
- Lock it up. Once everything is in place, attach the closure to the ring or close the hinge.
Are chastity cages dangerous?
As long as you measure yourself beforehand and keep track of your personal hygiene while wearing the cage, you should be OK.
“When men shop for a cock cage, the safest option is to choose one that is adjustable,” a sex-pert and managing director said.“ Why? “Every guy’s scrotum and erection is different, so a ‘one-size-fits-all’ type of ring will not always fit well,” Green continues. “It can be too tight, which is very dangerous — overly constricting the penis and scrotum suffocates the tissue. Compare this to wrapping an elastic band around your finger — after a while, it turns blue, signifying it’s deprived of oxygen.”
Do chastity cages hurt?
First things first: If you’re in pain, take the cage off. Chastity is about painless sexual pleasure, orgasm denial, and orgasm control. If you’re uncomfortable or in pain while wearing your chastity cage, it may be because:
- It’s the wrong size. In this case, size does matter. If you purchase a cock cage that doesn’t fit you, you’ll be uncomfortable, in pain, and (in severe cases) in danger of cutting off your blood flow. “You may need to experiment with different sizes until you find your perfect fit,” says an expert. “ In terms of the different types of male chastity devices, there are three main ones to choose from: a chastity belt, a chastity cage, and a chastity tube.”
- A lack of lube or no lube at all. Don’t forget to lube up! Be sure to apply lube to your penis and the cock cages before putting them on. (This is a controversial topic; some disagree with using lube with a chastity device.) If you don’t, there could be some uncomfortable consequences coming your way.
- Excess pubic hair. “You may wish to shave before using the device to avoid your pubic hair getting caught in it. If you get an erection while wearing the device, and it causes you pain, make sure to remove it before going to bed to avoid further discomfort.”
How long can you wear a chastity cage?
The answer to this question depends on your sexual experience with male chastity devices and personal preference. If you’re new to chastity, start gradually: Wear it for a few minutes, an hour, a few hours, etc.
“People that are new to chastity cages or chastity belts may find them unconformable to start with,” says Dyachenko. “If you’re uncircumcised, a cage may be limiting as the foreskin may protrude through the end bars, which could lead to inflammation over extended periods.”
With that being said, if you plan on wearing your cage daily or for long-term wear, don’t forget to remove it for a thorough cleaning now and then. Soap and water should do the trick.
How to measure for a chastity cage?
Measure the length and girth of your penis while it’s flaccid. Write these measurements down. Then, measure the circumference (from underneath your ball sack to over the base of your penis). You can use a piece of string to measure the circumference. Once you have these measurements down, do it again, but with an erect penis.
When shopping for a cock cage, be sure to look at the company’s sizing guide before making a final purchase decision.
Hope these can be useful for your and your man. Enjoy the experience with male chastity.